A - list 7 habits/quirks/facts
B - tag 7 people to do the same
C - don't tag the person who tagged you or say that you tag 'whoever wants to do it'
1. I put my pants on two legs at a time. This is not a metaphor but it could be!
2. I don't have any friends in real life who understand or are involved in fandom. I would KILL to find someone in Seattle who likes iCarly and isn't underage. If I could craft iCarly theme girly drinks I'd be on cloud 9. I tried to befriend some local Star Trek fangirls but none of them clicked for me. Seattle is one of the geekiest cities in the country, maybe the world, and I don't know why fandom remains so stigmatized here. I mean, we've got a board game group on every corner and in every coffeeshop, my neighborhood has people who wear *cloaks* to buy *groceries*, it's really nerdy here! So why don't people talk about the tv shows they like? :/
3. I'm snooty about grammar and things but in probably a more specific way than you think I am. See, you can spell things poorly and I won't mind that much (although, hello, auto-spellcheck, for god's sake!) and you can utilize poor sentence structure and all I'll do is point it out and move on. But if you don't know how to punctuate correctly, I judge you. I judge you HARD. Don't you know that a SPACE belongs after a comma? Don't you know that apostrophes imply ownership or a conjunction? If you put two spaces after each sentence, it's an antiquarian affectation, but if you can't remember how to use a semicolon correctly, you're an asshole. Yeah, I don't know why I'm like this, either.
4. Secretly, my favorite tv show is the Adventures of Hercules. I own it all on box set. Don't judge me!
5. I have a secret sockpuppet journal. No, I won't tell you what it is. However, I promise that it's only used for good and not evil.
6. Instead of coffee, I drink very black Russian Caravan tea with honey, almost every day.
7. I didn't really know how to read until I was almost 8!
Screw you, B&C, you don't say I can just not tag ANYBODY! Tagging is for people who suspect the people on their flist don't hate them.